Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Morning Walk...



By nature, I am an early riser each day. To me, there is something special to see the light of a new day. The feel as everything comes to life with the rising of the sun. The smell of moisture and the distant sounds as they travel great distances. Which bird will sing the first song. 

To take a walk in the still of early morning, made cool by an April breeze from the East. She opens wide her silent arms and once again I'm welcomed in. To walk with her and talk in sighs and whispers. To muse and ponder her sky. To walk with sweet ghost of people passed, and visit places unseen. Dear friends and thoughts they bring, all keep me company in the breeze. 

And when I've wandered just far enough, I'll turn my mind toward home, and bid farewell to my silent walk within the morning bloom...ah, is that the full moon I see in the western sky?

Featured Post

Entry Note To Self...the art of living

Journal Entry: 12/12/18 The Art Of Living How we choose what we do, and how we approach it…will determine whether the sum of our days ...