Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Life Inside The Sane Asylum-dr I B Thinking


"I think you might have a very common linguistic virus...it's called  dumb ass thinking."

Sorry for the bad language Dr Ego. Pay me a little more for these blog post and I will clean it up.

Dr I B Thinking

CITIZEN of THE SANE ASYLUM

DR I B THINKING-is one of the original homesteaders and quiet active with his post to the public. The problem is Dr I B's brain wave vibes are a little different than most. His advice is usually well thought out, but you may need brain optimization treatment to understand his thinking. He believes language has created all of our illusion of beliefs about who we are, and if we can make that distinction,
we can change our beliefs which will change our reality. He seems to be playing the role of a linguistic medicine man. He likes his bow ties a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Entry Note To Self...the art of living

Journal Entry: 12/12/18 The Art Of Living How we choose what we do, and how we approach it…will determine whether the sum of our days ...