Monday, July 23, 2018

The Sane Asylum Alert. Warning, don’t go to the parade

Public Notice

I just received this alarming text from Jess...

Jess:  Doc, this lunar eclipse thing is way over rated.  Turns out the eclipse is not visible in North America.  

I've explained that information to Buck, but he is still anxious nevertheless.  It will be more trouble than it is worth to return the blindfolds, but Buck's dietary and hygiene requests are about to send me over the edge. I mistakenly read to him your explanation of causes and effects of the Buck Moon.  As such, he's on a steady diet of prunes, raisins, bran muffins, & jalapenos washed down with Metamucil and Phillips Milk of Magnesia.  He has stored up enough Lotrimin, Tinactin, and other assorted creams and balms to treat King Kong.
I've decided that he can't wear my costume to the parade.  I'm going to give him my old chest waders instead.  Besides, the Jaycees tell me there won't be any horses in the parade.  How were we going to explain the mess in the street? Wish me luck.  Buy Charmin stock.



Doc: Jess, I just ran into Less Wrong. He said he found Jess in a gravel wash down by River Road. Jess said he was looking for the Gold Coast. Then he spouted, "I’m reincarnating. I will be right back so don’t touch my stuff."

Wait just got another idea on this Buck in retrograde thing. Maybe he does not go in and out of crazy, suppose he is always crazy, and we just mention it because today his behavior is relevant. It is like that you know? And besides we just don’t go around talking about it all the the time. It frightens us. 

So in the same vain, is there just retrograde and then non-retrograde? Retrograde and grade? Retrograde and normal? Maybe it's always in retrograde. I wish that just once someone would say to me, “Y’know, Mercury is in normal, so that’s why we’re all being rational. That would be really great to hear. I could die happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Entry Note To Self...the art of living

Journal Entry: 12/12/18 The Art Of Living How we choose what we do, and how we approach it…will determine whether the sum of our days ...