Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Entry Note To Self...Meaning?


Red Umbrella Under Moonlight Sky
Journal Entry: 1/16/18

One of my favorite things to do is walk around whatever neighborhood I’m in. I walk every day and I look at the sky, the fields and even the smallest of things and I say: 'Oh, what a blessing.' Then you realise it's important to put it in a context beyond this woman, this man, this city, this country, this universe. It goes beyond everything. It goes to the core of our reason for being here. ”What if there is no reason for being here and – there's no easy way to put this – nice walks around the neighborhood are as good as it gets? It's still a blessing."


Today I do not want to resolve the mysteries...I just want to walk...Doc

Photo: Christopher Bryson Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Entry Note To Self...the art of living

Journal Entry: 12/12/18 The Art Of Living How we choose what we do, and how we approach it…will determine whether the sum of our days ...