Thursday, January 12, 2017

From Inside The Sane Asylum...when I'm gone


A Pinch Of Me When I'm Gone


Put a pinch of me in things I like.
Maybe my desk drawer
or on the spokes of my ole bike.

I like my tote bag
that travels on my back.
It never brags or talks back.

And how can I forget the Sea.
To North, South, East and West.
Fling a pinch to what life might be.

Maybe send a pinch to China
and mix me with bone.
Fine China I will be known.

Kaolin, Feldspar, pegmatite
Mix me according to alchemy
And you will know my might.

Maybe a set... I will be.
Strong and durable
to hold fine tea.

Sit me at a table between friends to be.
Let me listen to their soft words
Hold me close so I might see
the mist above the fine tea.

Appears for a little while...then it's gone...Doc 1/12/17

Featured Post

Entry Note To Self...the art of living

Journal Entry: 12/12/18 The Art Of Living How we choose what we do, and how we approach it…will determine whether the sum of our days ...