Monday, January 9, 2017

From The Far Side of The Glass...Kissing Cousins


Observations from behind the glass...my time with my cyber family has really evolved since I started about two years ago. I have collected a great circle of friends. I have a special name for my friend circle. I named you Kiss...ing Cousins. Remember the ole Elvis movie in 1964, same name. Relatives you feel close enough to greet with a kiss or hug...

To be technical, that kiss thing should make us at least second cousins. You see, in the south second cousins are as far back as we go in really knowing another layer of our family. Second cousins represent the fourth generation. Seems we can't retain to much more than about four generations of linage.

So here is my reasoning. The people that know more about me than my best second cousin should be on equal liner space of kinship...there you have it my Virtual Kissing Cousins...smile on occasions...it might make you feel about half not bad on a good day.

Featured Post

Entry Note To Self...the art of living

Journal Entry: 12/12/18 The Art Of Living How we choose what we do, and how we approach it…will determine whether the sum of our days ...