Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sound of Mind Series-just be human


Dr Ego Prozac shared Dorothy Lin's post with you. I want to introduce you Dorothy Lin, a compelling young writer. She writes about the things in her life that have meaning to her and does it in a way that you say to yourself, why can't I write like that? She will be part of our Sound of Mind Series. Look for more...
Dorothy Lin
Just be human

It’s interesting that there are people I instantly like, and I like them unconditionally – it doesn’t matter whether I agree with them or not; while there are some people I just don’t like, no matter how moral or worthy they appear.

I don’t have to ponder this for long, before I know the reason – the former are genuine human beings who are true to themselves and others; the latter are self-righteous people who pretend to be Buddha.

This Zen koan vividly presents these two utterly different...
image not displayed

View or comment on Dr Ego Prozac's photo »


1 comment:

  1. Just be human...I thought..that is what or how we r ..right now,..Merci 🎈

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Entry Note To Self...the art of living

Journal Entry: 12/12/18 The Art Of Living How we choose what we do, and how we approach it…will determine whether the sum of our days ...